The opinions and or views expressed by users on the Society for Pediatric Sedation® (SPS) social media platforms, including, but not limited to, our member blog and Twitter pages, represent the thoughts of individual users and online communities, and not those necessarily of the SPS or any of its partners or affiliates. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of SPS, the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site.
While the SPS makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted on its social media platforms, we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information.
The SPS reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete, immediately and without notice, any comments it deems are inappropriate. Comments including but not limited to the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a blogger or another articipant;
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, Web sites, organizations, products and programs not specifically approved by the SPS);
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender bashing language);
- Comments that advocate or encourage any illegal activity;
- Comments that violate any applicable local, state, or national laws or regulations;
- Comments that misrepresent one’s affiliation or relationship with a person or entity, or that are otherwise false, misleading, or fraudulent;
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments; and
- Comments that violate the privacy of any individual or group.
The SPS further reserves the sole right to, immediately and without notice, limit, suspend, or terminate any individual user’s ability to post content to any SPS social media platform. The SPS will not be liable in any way for its action or inaction in this regard.
Information posted on any SPS social media platform is provided for informational purposes only. Such information is not intended to be medical advice and should not be considered medical advice, nor is it intended to replace consultation with a qualified physician or other health care provider.
The SPS makes no representations or guarantees of any kind regarding the content or accuracy of information posted on any SPS social media platform. The SPS will not be liable for damages of any kind based on or in any way related to any SPS social media platform, the monitoring or moderation (or lack thereof) of any content thereon, or the use of any information posted thereon.
All links to other web sites found linked from any SPS social media platform are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by the SPS, and as such the SPS is not responsible for the content of external web sites.
By submitting content to any SPS social media platform, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that the SPS may display and use this information for internal and external promotional purposes, and fundraising purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of the SPS. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on this page.
If you believe that content or material posted on any SPS social media platform infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please contact us.